Malua Bay is a coastal village just south of Batemans Bay. It is a very popular coastal town which has been ranked equal 5th in the top 20 fastest growing towns over the next 5 years by price nationally. Malua Bay is very unique, the beaches are pristine and during the summer seasonMalua Bay is one of the most popular beaches to visit on the South Coast.
- Nearby Mogo Zoo, which has a variety of native species including some on the endangered list. Not far from Malua Bay you'll find Pebbly Beach, where kangaroos and wallabies mingle freely with visitors.
- Batemans Bay Animal Park is situated on eight acres and has an array of birdlife and native animals.
- Durras has an estuary reaching back into the lush forests of the Murramarang National Park.
Malua Bay has so much to offer!
- Malua Bay Bowling Club with Restaurant
- Bocce Club
- Sandy Foot Pizza Cafe
- Fetish 4 Cafe
- Fruit Shop
- Funnells Meats
- Liberty Petrol Station
- By The Beach Cafe
- Seacrest Beauty Salon
- Bus services travel regularly to Sydney, Melbourne & Canberra and the Batemans Bay district also has a local bus service.
- The nearest train station is Nowra which is approximately 1 & 1/2 hours from Malua Bay for which there is a connecting bus.
- REX has flight services to Moruya which is approximately a 10 minute drive south of Malua Bay.
- There are 2 hospitals in the district. Moruya (15 minutes) Batemans Bay (10 minutes) from Malua Bay. There are a number of pre schools in the area with the closest being a 5 minute drive from Malua Bay.
- There are 5 Primary schools all within a 15 minute drive from Malua Bay with the closest being Sunshine Bay Primary School approximately 5 minutes drive north.
- The nearest High School is Batemans Bay which its buses picks up students from several different locations in Malua Bay.